Small Oval Candy Tin for FUJIYA
Primary Competitive Advantages
1. More than 20 years experiences in tin box OEM manufacturing.
2. We have our own printing factory, then we can control each production process by ourselves. 3. The material that we used are all food grade(tinplate and printing ink);.
At least 0.25mm thickness,
Can choose 0.28/0.30/0.35mm too, it will depend on customer's requirements
CMYK or Panton with varnish for outside.
And you can choose matt/glossy/crackle/rubber varnish too.
Inside you can choose gold/glossy varnish too.
Chocolate, Biscuit, Cookie, Candy, Sweet, Snack, Coffee, Tea, Wine, Oil/Olive oil, Toy,
Watch, gift packing and various food packing
Each in a polybag first, then suitable pcs in a master carton.
And white box/color box/pallet packing can used according to customer requirments
1. If we have existing samples, then we can supply you free, you should responsible for sample delivery charge.
2. If you want to do sample according to your own artwork, it need sample charge USD200 and 8 work days need. the sample delivery charge also on your party.
1. If we have existing mold, then no mold charge;
2. If we have not the existing mould, it will be take around 20 days to open an new
3. The mould fee will be 100% paid at first, It will be refundable when the order
quantity is up to 100K pcs in one year.
25 days around after sample confirmed
EXW-factory, FOB Shenzhen, Hong Kong or CIF price
SGS ,REACH, ROHS, FDA, CE. for material and ink.
1. We will send the final Artwork before sample production for customer's approval
2. We will make exact sample before mass production for customer's approval.
3. For the ineffective products, we will repair or replace new items to customers.
After sales service
we will follow up goods production step for each customer, for whole production and Inspection goods/arrange shipment too
Production Flow Chart
Customer Design→Building Mould→Film Making→Making sample→Customer Confirm→
Purchasing Iron→Iron Printing→QC Inspection→Mould Online→Adjusting Mould→Shearing Iron
Cover: Cutting→Trimming→Bending→Curling→QC Inspection
Body & Bottom: Corner Cut→Bending→Shaping→Connecting→Curling→Tumup Hem→
Curl in/Curl out →QC Inspection
Cleaning→QC Inspection→Packing→QC Inspection→Put into Storage→Container Loading